Sunday, June 6, 2010

Can I play with your iPad?

I remember on Friday Haoming put on his msn name "Slept for 14 hours and still feeling tired @_@" Like, are you kidding me? I slept for 5, went to work for 10, came back and went to the gym for a couple of hours! RAWR! I think I've learned to appreciate the weekends much more because work is tiring... I love it, its just I hate waking up at 6:30am

On Friday I met the two bosses of my company, Don and Debra. I was actually excited to meet them because Debra is the one who gave me my job and I made sure she knew I appreciated it. Don was at his desk playing with his iPad and I wanted to ask if I could see it but yeah... that would be so unprofessional and probably a bit weird so I wisely decided not to ask haha.

Saturday Afternoon I went to stc to buy more dress shirts for work. At night I went to play pool at mix2. It was so jokes. There was 1 table left and a group of asian guys was in front of Canny and I. Canny zooms passed the fobs and get the last pool table open and all the guys were like "Aww man, wah the fack man!"

You know what I noticed? Canny and I make a great team. Maybe its because we face each other a lot in pool so we know the shots each other can make but I find we both get better when we are on the same team. I think we were undefeated yesterday? Some how it was 2am when we were done playing at the arcade. I think thats the latest I've seen Lisa out haha. Good weekend but its Sunday, meaning its Monday tomorrow >__> Another week of work!

1 comment: