Monday, June 21, 2010

Weekends - Team Punishment

I find I get more accomplished during the weekends because that's the only time I can go out with friends. On Friday I was planning to go straight home after work but Jaime Vincent and Christian called me out to go watch the Jays game that night. We walked around Queen St until the game and it was pretty fun hanging out with my old elementary school friends. We went to so many stores but my favourite would have to be the place with all the Supra shoes. I wanted a purple pair of Supras so badly but it costs $160!! Too much for me ><. The Jays game was decent. Our seats were high up but right behind home plate so we had a good view. After the game we walked around downtown until 12am. I'm sure we would have stayed longer but I wasn't 19 so we couldn't get into any clubs. Sorry guys, just another week and a half! When we Go bussed back to Unionville I had 2 choices, either crash over at Jaime's house or jog back home at night. I jogged... but it wasn't raining so I'm grateful for that.
Saturday was a bit of a fail. I suited up for dinner. Go a text from Eva saying dinner was canceled. Then I suited down >__<. With something bad, comes something good. Since Eva's dinner didn't work out we went to Gary Chan's place to drink and party a bit.
He said it was a late bday thing for Canny and an early bday thing for me but it was more to just hang out with friends. Plus, beer pong is always fun. "1, 2, 3... PUNISHMENT!" - Team Punishment
You can't tell from this photo but Jonathan had a lot of fun. And as you can tell from this photo Matthew did have a lot of fun.

I barely slept that night because I got back home at 8am. But Jonathan got it worse. He had work at 10am. That's why Jonathan, you are the BAMF of the day. I would have just called in sick but you took it like a man and went to work.
Its the J-R-E-Y-E-Z (I'm so lame...)
Also. Met up with J. Reyez on Saturday too. Right before going to Gary's house.

Sunday we went to visit Bak Gong and Gong Gong. Christine was still in Waterloo so our entire family still hasn't gone to visit Gong Gong together >_> She's always too busy! Well, the rest of the kids made dinner on Father's day (Mostly Marianna).
You're only as good as you're tools
Bacon wrapped asparagus by Dennis (Tsang)
Homemade strawberry cheesecake by Dennis (Troung? <-- haha)

I slept very little this weekend and I'm at work right now (I'm very tired). I think I will try logging each of my weekends this summer. Boring or not I'll try doing it each week. Sorry if some of my weekend are boring in advance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment