Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekends - "You're Ugly!"

OKAY! I have to remember to always bring my camera around with me on weekends because if I don't take a picture of it I either forget about what happened or I just don't want to write about it since there's no visual aid. *Thanks to the people who sent me pictures*
Taste of Asia 2010

I didn't have work on Friday, thank you G20, the only thing you are good for is making me skip work. When Jon and I left the gym on Friday we saw Lisa and she said she had to walk home. So I was kind enough to lend her my bike while I jogged.Jonathan and I went to see Bosco, Vivien, and Grace at Splendid China after and I have to say, it was pretty boring. And wth was Bosco wearing? A poncho?
Notice the Brazil flag falling? Its a sign!!!

Then it was finally Taste of Asia on Saturday but Bosco took forever to come out. And when he pulled something out of R.Kelly's books and brought a girl on to the stage. I guess he didn't have many girls to choose from....Who said Bosco is gay? Not meAfter TOA we were all starving and we went to go KBBQ. The best highlight of the weekend has to be when Jonathan randomly opened the window in the car and shouted "YOU'RE UGLY!!" out at the most random people. Its more funny coming from him because you just don't expect it.After KBBQ we went to Matthew's house to play a bit of MJ. We barely played because we were all so tired.
Lisa do you want to play Mahjong?Sunday I got to eat dinner with my family for my birthday since my sister was back from Waterloo. The waitress said she would let me get a beer but I said NO! I need to get it when I'm officially 19! If I don't buy alcohol on June 30th since its a weekday, I'll get some for sure on July 3rd at UFC 116.

1 comment:

  1. There's one simple explanation for Bosco picking out the flattest and ugliest girl there. He didn't want to get a raging hard-on on stage.

    Don't speak ill of Brazil!

    ReplyDelete