Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The New Guy

Yay, I’m finally not the “new guy” @ work because today a new person came in. Bad part is he took my desk >__> because he needed training from the guy beside me so I had to move 1 seat over. Which isn’t too horrible or anything except the computer I moved to sucks! And you know when you spill coke on your keyboard and it gets all sticky? Well, I got that on this keyboard T__T. I might just come in to work early tomorrow to switch the computers….

Ps. I got my 1st paycheck here, Brap!

5:55pm - What the heck? Its almost time for me to get off work so I was just on Yahoo and for the first time I clicked the Horoscope page and it told me:

"Just because you have money now doesn t mean you always will. Plan for your future."

Wow, this is just weird o_O

2 comments: