Monday, February 1, 2010

Raptors Progress

1) A 5 game winning streak
2) 4 games over 500
3) Victories over the Lakers, Magic, and Mavericks last month
Yes ladies and gentlemen I'm talking about the Toronto Raptors.

So before the season began I wrote a blog about where the Raptors would be this season and I just wanted to see where the progress is.
Raptors will finish either 5th or 6th: Currently 5th
Bosh will have a career year: Averaging 24 ppg and 11 rpg, yes definitely a career year
Raptors will be 10 games over 500: I still think its possible, difficult, but possible
High hopes for DeRosan: Hes getting better as the season moves along and helps bring the much needed energy during the beginning of the game. Also, I can't wait to see him in the 'dunk in' even if I think that idea is retarded.
Turkoglu will be a great addition for the Raptors: Okay, maybe he hasn't lived up to his expectations and I have to say, I've been hating a bit on Turk, but he will be key during the playoffs. He needs to prove to me he can play like he did last year before I call him Mr. 4th quarter.
The Raptors' schedule seems much easier than the beginning of the season and I hope we capitalize on the up coming games. Lets not forget the return of Reggie Evans after the all-star game will strengthen the team's defence.

No comments:

Post a Comment