Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl Weekend "Who Dat!"

1st off I was extremely disappointed I got up early for no reason because the Raptors vs Kings game was on TSN2 and I don't have that channel down here. I hate TSN2! At least Raps won and we are 5 games over 500! Chris Bosh = A starting All-Star, better than Garnett
My beautiful breakfast/ lunch

I got a visit from my sister today and she brought me some food (junk food) to last the final week before I go home. I remember she asked me what I needed and I responded "Uhh I haven't had chinese food in a while, do you think you can bring me some Cantonese chow mein?" And she did! Thanks Christine.
Getto ATMs in Waterloo

Xin, Calvin, Swapan, Sri ram and I officially got the lease for our house next year today! Can't wait for 2nd year with them. Xin tried to get his deposit from the most getto ATM where he would put in $400 and it would only give him half of the money. I don't know what happened but I think he might have got robbed $20 because the machine wasn't working properly. Poor university kids can't afford that sort of stuff!
I'd rather have nachos but Lays will have to do
Of course we needed hotdogs for the Superbowl

The Superbowl was tonight and my team (Colts) lost. But its hard to fight against the Saints with Drew Brees as QB. Calvin (the only guy cheering for New Orleans) was so happy when they got an interception. I'm not a fan of N.O but WHO DAT? haha. Maybe next year Manning...
We had to get some beers for the game

Calvin came after his Dragonboat practice and brought us some chicken wings and Xin was so excited (har har). He put one in his mouth only to realize they were extremely hot. Almost as hot as the H-bomb. We survived it, just barely. Its still not sitting right in my stomach.
The killer chicken wings
It's so killer Xin needs to ice his lips!

Ps. I hate Chael Sonnen! You ruined UFC 109 for me! Nate the Great still deserves a title shot more than Belfort in my eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Chael Sonnen, king of the lay n pray! That dude is so boring to watch!

    ReplyDelete