Sunday, February 21, 2010

Its over already?

I think everyone's reading week just flew by too quickly. For those of you who were productive during this week I envy you. But in saying that, if reading week was another week I'll probably do the exact same things I did. Here is my rating on myself for productivity (1-10):

Friday (12th) - Wednesday = 3
Thursday and Friday = 5
Saturday and Sunday = 9

Does being productive for 2 days make up the for rest of the week? I don't think so, I guess I'll have to catch up these coming weeks.
I love this photo cause there is a random foot when someone fell

I don't have many clear photos from the parties and the ones I do have I don't think some of the people in them want me to show them here so you guys can use your imagination. But I have a couple of other photos I stole from other people haha. Drinking 6 days during reading sometimes didn't feel good.It was fun seeing my high school friends again, its been a while since we were all together. Hopefully after 1st year is over we will all be able to hangout at the same time. I was planning to make a video of us but that will have to wait another couple of months until I'm more free.
A random photo I found on fb of you guys

I finally got to see my fmm friends again. I say I don't get to see my high school friends much but I only see my fmm friends about twice a year but some how we are still the greatest of friends. Some day I'll go with you guys to Panama, probably after Laurier. You guys seem to have so much fun riding doonbuggies, ATVs, and shooting glocks. Have fun going to Panama next week Jaime.UFC 110 wasn't too bad. Cain Velasquez knocking out Nogueira? That was a strong finish. And Mirko Cro Cop was killer with his stoppage too. The nachos were great Dennis, I remember every one was like "woah, where did you buy these" Ill have to see if I'm able to make as good nachos as you.Fun week, but play times over, time to get down to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment