Thursday, February 25, 2010

I want my room back

Its not like I was planning to sleep now but its almost 2am and there are 5 people in my room >_>. When the heck are they going to leave. The room is gonna smell like crap when I walk in and its going to be freezing because I'll assume the window is open. Hopefully studying for BU121 will keep me awake and they will leave before I'm done studying tonight.

2:13am - Heyy not too bad, they left. I guess I should learn from a friend and always look towards the bright side. I guess they could have came in the living room and played ps2 right in front of me but they didn't so I'm happy for that.

3:50am - I went back in my room to get something and wow it smells horrible in there. How am I going to sleep?
Joannie Rochette!

Oh yeah this is random but Joannie Rochette makes me feel so proud to be a Canadian. She's #1 in my books. Being able to perform at such a high level when something that painful hit her life? She's stronger than I'll ever be.

No comments:

Post a Comment