Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Popeyes for Dinner!

Usually my econ prof is pretty down to earth and never yells, but today she yelled twice at people walking in late and sitting in the middle of the rows. They were both Asian so its either shes a racist or shes pms.ing. Either or, I don't want to be yelled at by her, it was too embarrassing.

My math TA failed pretty hard today. We were doing matrices and he did it wrong on the board and couldn't find the problem for at least 5 minutes. A student had to help him. Sad times. Also he said he doesn't believe in "SOHCAHTOA" which I find retarded.

Dinner at Xin's today. Lots of Popeyes!And when I say alot of Popeyes I do mean ALOT of Popeyes.1:30am - I'm putting together my business case only to find my other group members parts aren't too strong. I think I'm going to rewrite most of it.... Lack of sleep here I come. I miss my new venture group!!!

2:02am - I just realized one member of my case group did the implementation and another did the recommendation which are practically the same parts -___- This is getting annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment