Friday, February 26, 2010

Chuck Liddell's naked workout

*Please don't watch if you're under 18 even if its censored*

This video was released yesterday and I'm pretty sure its actually Chuck in there with his gf Heidi Northcott. As for if this was an actual creeper sneaking up on Liddell's home I just have to say if he was a creeper, this kid has got balls of steel for doing it.


I can't wait for what Chuck has to say to the video. And I REALLY want to know what Dana White is going to say about the incident. Tito is probably going to mention it during the trash talks once the fight is close enough.

So whats my opinion on this video? I think its hilarious. Come on, this is Chuck Liddell. Most mma fans can tell you he is the type of guy who does that kind of crap. Its not like Kanye West's rude ass jumping on stage to ruin Taylor Swift's speech or Tiger Wood's massive cheat party. Chuck didn't do anything wrong here. So he works out butt naked, sure its a bit odd but he's in the privacy of his own home. The only nasty thing about this video is the creeper filming it.

No comments:

Post a Comment