Monday, May 24, 2010

The Hangover

Fun night last night, I got home in one piece, thats all that matters. Thanks you Christian for driving me home because I'm 99% sure you did. Let me tell you guys how cool Christian is. We used to be such close friends through out elementary school and we maybe hung out a total or 10 times in the past 5 years (just because I went to a different highschool and uni) and he took care of me last night. Childhood friends ftw. Christian = Bamf of the day.

What happened to just playing with fireworks?? I did not come prepared for drinking X__X If I knew I would have tried a trick my cousin taught me so I could drink more har har. I learned something about myself, I don't mix well with tequila. No more of that stuff!

So Let me tell you the situation. It was my friends birthday party last night, I literally haven't seen her since elementary school (grade 8) and I totally embarrass myself >_> Great... OH WELL!

I'm glad I got this blog down because to be honest, my head hurts like crap. From the advice of Canny, I'll take an advil.

Lesson Learned: Turn off your cellphone before you go out drinking - Thank you / Sorry to the person who I called a million times, I hope I made you laugh when I talked giberish. You know who you are =)

No comments:

Post a Comment