Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Jersey Shore

This post is long overdue just because its an old show but I didn't get around to watching the series until now. Its the most stupid show, and the most entertaining show at the same time. Any one who watches an episode will probably think "What the heck" because I'll admit most episodes are just about fighting and trash talking. But any one whos watch the entire season would tell you all the drama was definitely entertaining.

Now, notice I'm using the term 'entertaining' because if I used the term "it was a great show" what is left for me to describe much better shows like 'How I met your mother'.

Guys should never hit a girl, and this dude and a real retard but this clip is probably one of the most famous ones of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment