Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Iron Man 2

*WARNING, contains spoilers*Ladies, you fight over Edward or Jacob for Twilight. Guys, we choose either Iron Man or War Machine. In my opinion, War Machine's gatlin gun just makes him the better man.

Hao ming told me Iron Man 2 was not a great movie. I am now wondering what the heck did he watch?? I thought Iron Man 2 was awesome, perhaps not as great as the first one but that goes with all sequels. Okay fine, I'll agree they defeated whiplash in a matter of seconds but the overall movie had tons of explosions (which is always the case for sequels).

After the movie was over half the people left. There was probably only 50 people in the theater. Like SERIOUSLY! Iron Man 1, there was something after the credits! Hulk, there was something after the credits! OF COURSE there will be something after these credits too! The whole time I was telling myself Captain America will appear in the end after the credits. But wow, Thor? Never expected him to come so soon.

P.s. Its a bit sad, I was the only one who knew the metal piece Tony Stark put under the pipe belonged to Captain America. As a kid I watched the Avengers and the Justice League every Saturday morning and I also remember I would have / wear all the superhero shirts. Come to think of it, I was pretty much a Marvel + Capcom nerd. But now I'm glad to have been one because I actually understand who Nick Fury is and who are probably the characters who will be in the Avengers movie. Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hulk, Black Widow, War Machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment