Monday, May 31, 2010

Fashion Faceoff

*I guess in light of the revival of Canny's blog I will, from time to time, write about more feminine topics.*

Kim Kardashian and Tyra Banks wore the same dress down the red carpet last Friday and it made me think. Is it really THAT big of a deal to wear the same thing as another person?I guess the obvious answer is 'Yes'. But in my opinion, there are different levels of how big of a deal wearing the same clothes actually is.

For example, I remember Hao Ming (a friend) wore the same shirt as Mr. Soraine (my math teacher) and that was probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen. This is one of the worst cases since I'm sure it was embarassing for Hao Ming to wear the same shirt as our teacher. Or maybe it was more embarassing for our math teacher for wearing the same shirt as Hao Ming.... Point is no one benefited from this moment, except for Canny and I, the only two people who noticed the shirts.

I guess the least embarassing time to wear the same thing as someone else would be at a sports event. Well duh, sports Jerseys? It would be retarded if 2 people got mad at each other because they wore the same 'Bosh' jersey at a Raptors game.

Simply said, please avoid wearing the same thing as your friends when you go out. And this goes double for girls because we all know girls are 10x more concerning about their clothes than us guys.

Ps. In my opinion, I think Tyra rocked the gown better than Kim.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha that was a funny day... you shoulda talked about Abhineet and the other guy too hahaha

    ReplyDelete