Tuesday, May 18, 2010

TAEYANG - Wedding Dress Cover English Ver. Music Video (Tommy C & J.Reyez)

What a perfect day to release the video. On Tae Yang's 23rd birthday.

I'm not going to sugar coat the video, the original is way better. But of course I'm going to support J.Reyez by saying I think he's one of the hardest working Asian youtube stars. If you look at Traphik, Lil Crazed, D-Pryde their music are all decent but non of them put the same effort in to their music videos. (No disrespect to any of them, I listen to all their music).

I remember asking Dennis yesterday whos playing the guy who steals the girl in the video and he said Pat Lam from SoRealCru and of course J.Reyez will play the role of Tae Yang. So I'm like "Uhh.... so whos Tommy C going to play?" and Dennis was like "He's just J.Reyez' friend in the video" hahaha I laughed so hard when he told me that. Btw Dennis is the guy @ 2:58 with the green hat on J.Reyez' left (he's his manager).

1 comment:

  1. i think i know what u meant today when u said he's too ugly for the role LOL

    ReplyDelete