Thursday, May 13, 2010

Unfair voting

I'm dying of laughter right now. Gary Chan, Haoming and I were talking about Sikka's model contest thing on Facebook. Gary and Haoming were fighting about who looked better in the contest and then we realized Sikka was winning! Then we concluded it was probably because we kept clicking on her link to compare people. She made it so we autovote for her when we click her link on her facebook page >___>. Thats pretty smart and unfair.

Some of Sikka's votes might not count because I think you have to be Canadian to give your vote and WE ALL know Haoming's not Canadian. Its probably the only time he will ever vote on Canadian soil.... He must be so happy :) [I'm kidding Haoming, don't be mad]

May 14th: I see Sikka posting her link on everyone's wall on facebook. If she posts it on my wall, I'm deleting it. Not being rude to her but what if my little cousins visit my page?? I don't want to scar them with such horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment