Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Brock Lesnar is Back!

The WWE days

Well no, hes not back just yet, but he will be, and did any of you really doubt he would return? Of course I'm truly greatful to hear his health is fine now but having him not return to the octagon never even went through my mind, hes one tough son of a bitch.
Becoming the HW Champion

Lesnar said he lost 40 pounds in a week after the illness was discovered, thats crazyy. I tend to fluctuate my weight alot by about 15 pounds, which I thought was a lot but thats nothing compared to Lesnar. Hes going to face the Winner of the Carwin/Mir fight some time in the summer. I want to see a rubber match between Mir and Lesnar but I don't see Carwin losing to Mir.Welcome back to the UFC Brock, although most people didn't miss your arrogant attitude, I'm a fan that can't wait to see you go Donkey Kong in the cage again.

2 comments: