Friday, January 8, 2010

Gay man of the decade

And the winner of the MMA ring girl of the year is....... Arianny Celeste! So the ring girl of the year was recently posted. To be honest I didn't even know such an award existed. Its a stupid award especially when she has no competition, Dana fired all of them. I'm not saying she would have lost the award if Logan was still in the UFC but giving her such an award is like saying Usain Bolt will win a 200m race, he has no one close to his league. If you watch the video of her receiving the award it seems like she doesn't even care.From one stupid award to another. Well, in my opinion, this award just sounds more cool. And the gay man of the decade goes to, wait for it...... Barney Stinson (Neil Patrick Harris)!
Does he deserve it? To be perfectly honest with you, I have no clue, I don't follow the gay community but I'm glad he won it because its always great to have a legendary gay man tell half the men in the nation how to act.

*Barney: In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland.*

*Lily is working on a painting of Barney holding a sword.
Lily: “I don't think your sword will fit.”
Barney: “I get that a lot.”*

No comments:

Post a Comment