Tuesday, January 26, 2010

'Men of a Certain Age'

Ray Romano has a new show called 'Men of a Certain Age' and even though only 7 episodes are out, I can tell its a show I will enjoy watching. Okay fine, its not as great as "Everybody Loves Raymond' but the show hits a different degree of audience. It seems Romano is aiming towards men age 30-65.The show will be a success because the jokes are relative to the real world. In 'Everyone loves Ray' the fights between Debra and Ray were actual arguements you can imagine in a married household and the jokes in 'Men of a Certain Age' are jokes you can see men joking about. I seem to enjoy the 40 minute shows more than the half and hour shows because it gives more plot.

And yes, Ray (or his name is Joe in the show) makes fun of his large nose in this show too which I found amusing.Overall I give this show 4/5 and recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment