Monday, January 4, 2010

"We can work it out"

*Dana can say how great this card became with all the finishes but it wasn't the same without Logan Stanton! UFC, you ruined a part of MMA for me!*

"Boring" Rashad Evans! Okay fine you can ripe on me for saying that after Rashad's win and after a pretty decent fight card. But the most exciting part of the fight was when Silva put his hands down to draw Evans in and almost finishes the Rashad on his feet.

The last thing I want to do is get my hopes up because Dana has failed me too many times. The Rashad vs Rampage fight will happen, that is a no brainer but are you ready for this? This is JUST rumors BUT the co-main event at UFC 113 may be the Rashad vs Rampage bout. So whats the other co-main event? Only the long awaited rematch between Shogun and Machida! I hope you guys are ready for war! Whats so special about UFC 113? I'm planning to go there with my cousin (Dennis) to Montreal! Right after 2nd term, how perfect is that?? Too perfect.....
Is that your best battle face Machida??

5 things that may go wrong:

1) An injury occurs (if so, please make it less servear than what happened to Brock Lesnar)
2) We aren't able to get tickets (they get sold out in 24 hours)
3) Something comes up and either me and/or Dennis aren't able to go
4) The fight does not happen because Rampage will be busy shooting the sequel of the A-Team
5) Dana doesn't put the fight on the card so he can stack another card not in Canada
Time for some Black on Black Violence!

UFC, please make this happen!

1 comment:

  1. I just watched the fight. I didn't think it was boring. Definitely not a lay and pray match. Rashad did what he did to win. Hard shoots for take downs, exchanged but didn't get into a stand up war. Everybody loves it when two guys are just wailing on each other but it was a losing battle if he tried to do that with Silva.

    We're going to Montreal. Book it!

    ReplyDelete