Thursday, January 28, 2010

Busted with clickers!

I was in EC140 and some girl had 2 clickers (one was her friends who skipped). And for anyone not familiar with iclickers, some professors use them as the participation marks and when some students skip they give their iclickers to a buddy to answer for them. They say doing that is just as bad as cheating on a test so I guess they take it pretty seriously. So this girl had 2 of them and the prof caught her and took them away, I felt so bad for her. Let me state this right now, if the prof ever catches me with 2 clickers, I'm going to simply run out the door because what can they do? Are they really going to chase me just to collect the clickers? Probably not haha.

Shout out to my business new venture team for getting the top mark in the class once again. Brap Brap, we're going all the way to finals!

Another good note is I finally got my laptop back! So excited about that! Finally, no more trying to understand Chinese instructions (other laptop was mostly in Chinese -__-) and I finally get my music back.

No comments:

Post a Comment