Monday, January 11, 2010

A pain in the ass

I walked into my business class a minute early only to find all the seats were taken, I had to sit on the wet stairs. By the end of the lecture my butt was hurting from the floor -__-. It was such a horrible lecture experience.... Next time I'll make sure I go earlier. I hate those people who miss their morning classes so they come during afternoon lecture times!

At the gym today a skinny Asian kid went on the bench in front of me and put a 5 pound weight on each side of the bar. He must have slipped his hand or something because he couldn't lift it back and dropped it on himself and I had to help him. A few guys laughed around because it was such a light weight but I don't think they realized how dangerous the situation actually was.

A fun weekend overall but best part would probably be just getting back on xboxlive and playing MW2 with old friends (I know, I'm a 360 geek).

No comments:

Post a Comment