Monday, January 4, 2010

"In my life"

Just when you get a taste of how relaxing feels, you're back at school for another term. So the vending machine door was busted back in last term and last night Shaun came into my room and shouted "the vending machine door is open again!" while he was holding a few drinks. He was so happy haha. I have to say, I was tempted to get some myself but its so mean taking those drinks!

I forgot some stuff at home and won't get them until next week. Booo! But nothing beats Omar, he forgot his keys at home and couldn't get into his room so we were pretty much ready to break down the door. That would have been a great scene but Amanda came and opened the door for him, sighh..... too bad, breaking the door sounded more funny.

I have a Polish prof, a Swedish prof, and a Australian prof this term and all of them have a slight accent. Its going to be an interesting term.

1 comment: