Saturday, January 2, 2010

UFC 108: Evans vs Silva

Fight prediction: Rashad Evans* via unanimous decisionNow, this fight will probably be a close fight and I can see the fight going both ways. The only reason I say Evans will win is because I believe he will go back to his superior wrestling abilities. After the Machida fight I think he realized knocking someone out is great but only if you're not on the receiving end.If the fight stays standing up I'm sorry Rashad but I see Silva ending it with a TKO. People keep saying how Evans is SO fast with his hands but Thiago is no slouch with his speed. I'll give Rashad a slight advantage there, but not much. Thiago will pick apart your every weakness and capitalize on any chance he sees.

Both fighters are at the top of the LHW division and I'm sure both of them will have strong game plans going into the fight, it will all come down to execution.

Rashad you better win for your boy Jardine.

1 comment:

  1. Wow 5 stars for being correct. You know your UFC pretty well.

    ReplyDelete