Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Resolutions: "Here Comes the Sun"

I've never been to Hong Kong or Tokyo but I now know how crowded it must be for them. Counting down for 2010 was definitely exciting with Kardinal and Karl Wolf performing but it was impossible to move. We got pretty close to the front for going so late but some how we pushed our way through. After the countdown was even more killer! And subway got no better! But will I do it again? Probably only when its a new decade.
So its a new year, a fresh start, here is a short list of my goals for the year.

1) Be able to fully apply the rubber2) Work on my stand up game
3) Keep going to the gym (not really a resolution)
4) Learn either the guitar or drums (only drums if I can afford it)
One Man Band!

5) Make sure my first year marks are high enough for co-op (I need at least one academic goal)

No comments:

Post a Comment