Sunday, December 13, 2009

YES Cartwheel

Diego's facial bones scare me

Its official the "yes cartwheel" doesn't work! Penn is untouchable at 155.

Any MMA fan would have known BJ was better than Diego in every category but even I was surprised at how badly BJ dominated the fight. In a previous blog I said BJ would win by using his boxing, take down defense, and jiu jitsu. I will now admit I was wrong... He didn't even need his jiu jitsu! Diego's take downs became desperate and when ever you're desperate in the cage, its not a good sign.

Even I questioned BJ's cardio work before but I promise to never do that again. Diego Sanchez and Sean Sherk are 2 of the biggest cardio machines out there and BJ took them apart.
The world's best at 155

I may think Diego is an odd person, but as a fighter, the guy has got heart. He got rocked in the first round and he made all the way till the 5th round. sort of....
"YES! Yes! yes...... aww fuck it... I lost.... NO!"

So whos next? A hard question but its clear no one at 155 suits BJ. Maybe a fight against Jose Aldo? But I don't see that happening. Probably moving up to 170 to face Josh Koscheck or even Jon Fitch to earn a #1 contenders match against GSP again. In my opinion its useless, no one can take down Georges St-Pierre at 170 (literally).

1 comment:

  1. I like his name as 'Nightmare' because just looking at his face now gives me nightmares!

    ReplyDelete