Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"My Girlfriend Will Marry Me"

I'm sure many of you have seen the facebook group named "If 1,170,000 People Join, My Girlfriend Will Marry Me!" and I have to say even if I didn't join this group, I love it. I was reading the wall posts for the group wall and there seems to be 2 types of people in the group; the haters and the blind idiots. I'm not guaranteeing its a fake group because I obviously don't have any proof and I don't know this Brett Grant guy. I'm just going to say in my opinion its fake.Now, the reason I love this group is because people believe its fake (like me) but they go further and join the group (I have no idea why) and then they leave rude comments saying how its such a stupid group and if the girl is real shes a bitch.

And then there are other people who say its such a sweet thing this guy is doing. Did I miss something? What exactly is so sweet? His (fake) girlfriend is forcing him to get 1.17 million people to agree with the marriage.

Say What?
I was just about to post this up when I refreshed the group and it saidNow I'm sticking by what I said about this being fake but this guy is a genius. He realized most people didn't believe his ridiculous story so he put this post up right before it hit 1,170,000 people. What I want to know is was he planning this the entire time? So my question of the day is what do you think about this group?

(Btw a few of my friends on facebook joined this group which made me laugh *cough* Jenny *cough* Xin)

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha yea I saw this shit too... its sad if its real and retarded if its fake

    ReplyDelete
  2. The story sure gave a twist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lool i think i joined it but then i left it .. not worthy enough to be in my list of groups LOL

    ReplyDelete