Monday, December 7, 2009

Finally back

Hey guys I thought I was going to fight the few weeks of this term by staying at Laurier but I went home this weekend. Which was pretty good because I finally went to visit my long time friend Bianca at UofT St.George. It was 2 years since I last saw that Jersey girl! Good thing I went home a day early because she went back to New Jersey that night.

After I went to Eatons with Bianca I was heading home when someone jumped onto the subway platform >_>. So what did I do? I went to visit Lisa at Ryerson and hung out with her until she was done her physics project, good thing I brought my business textbook to work on.

Had a family dinner which is always great. And I WAS going to go on vacation with 3 of my cousins (so that makes 4 of us) after exams but the trip we wanted to go on only had 3 seats left.... (that was truly gay). Oh well! Maybe next time.

Played pool with Canny on my last day in Markham.

I'm now back at my res and Omar and Thomas are still at home probably because their exams don't start any time soon. So its just me and Shaun holding down the fort! (<- What a gay line)

I wish I had some photos to post with this blog for you guys but I didn't have my camera the entire weekend so next time I'll add pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment