Friday, December 18, 2009

Winter Break!

Done first term! I would say its finally over but it didn't seem that long ago when I moved in to Laurier. I am very glad I made it to all my early exams (maybe because I pulled an all nighter so I didn't have to worry about getting up). I don't feel like boring you all with how my exams went so I won't.

So what am I excited for this break?

1) Having the time to play Modern Warfare 2 without worrying about school!

2) Watch, play, and finish James Cameron's Avatar

3) Hang out with family

4) And hangout with friends of course

5) Go downtown for 2010 countdown

There are probably more but I am too tired to think, lack of sleep in the past week. Well, everyone I know hasn't gotten much sleep except maybe Hao Ming. I See on his msn name “slept for 14 hours” wow….. Do you guys remember him telling us he once slept for over 24 hours straight? He claims he went to bed on Thursday and woke up on Saturday and didn’t know he lost an entire day. Is that even possible?!

I'll leave this blog short and get some rest now. I'll definitely be able to update this blog daily now that I'm on my break.

No comments:

Post a Comment