Monday, December 28, 2009

The H-Bomb: Cause I'm T.N.T., I'm dynamite

Dec. 27th
Apparently All-Stars still doesn't have Armageddon on their menu any more so we had to get the H-Bomb and damn, it had a strong after effect. Don't believe me? just watch this video.

That was only one wing!
The H-Bomb

We went to a party after dinner and learned a new game. Liar's dice is actually a pretty addicting game. I believe the Chinese term is "Dai Wa Sik" but I'm completely guessing that.

One thing I learned that night is some of Hao Ming's darkest secrets. Scary secrets....
And he's okay!

No wait.... never mind, he's wasted.

1,2,3 *ding ding ding* "New World Heavyweight Champion!"

Dec. 28th
Xin's place for his Birthday and of course there was cake for the man who is turning 19.Now, I know the word epic is beginning to be used quite often but this video is epic. I burst laughing so the camera shakes a bit.

This was a fun party, probably the best of the 3 days.

Dec. 29th
Gary Chan's place to have a pot luck. This was a night of slaps. I believe there were 5 slaps given from slap bets. Do you guys remember Barney's face during Slapsgiving? This picture pretty much sums up that entire scene.

1 comment:

  1. Didn't your friend Hao Ming get deported or something?

    ReplyDelete