Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Holidays

Wow its been a while since my last post, not even a week but for some reason it feels longer ("thats what she said"). I thought I would have more time to write blogs now since its the holidays but there hasn't been one day where I just stayed home. Christmas was like any other year, a day with the family, exchanging gifts, playing ps3, playing cranium, eating turkey, eating stuffing, eating cheese cake, pretty much eating a whole bunch of things. Wow, a lot of food! I think I'll gain back all the weight I lost in university this week haha.
Corporal Jake Sully

So for my secret santa gift I left it to last minute. I think I discovered something this holiday, buying clothing for a girl is impossible! Heres a rule I go by. "Buy a shirt too big and it will show you thing the girl is bigger than she actually is, buy a shirt too small and she will think she gained weight from the last time you saw them." Its a lose, lose situation! Haha I kid, it wasn't too horrible buying gifts but the lines ran forever on Christmas Eve (special thanks to Lisa for coming with me to Eatons on Christmas Eve). I got the James Cameron's Avatar game and I can't wait to play it when I get back to Laurier. I'll play the game twice but I'll pick the Na'vi side first just because I want to use all the animals on Pandora.Boxing day shopping went pretty good. I got 1 hour of sleep, left my house before 6, stood in the rain to wait for Sporting Life to open, there were at least 100 people in front of me. All that was fine, except there was one thing I did not expect, Ms. LiCheeMing was in front of me >_____<. No I didn't say hi because she hated me haha, I invented a game in her math class which got like 10 people distracted from their work (not my fault her class was boring). I only got one item from the store, a LaCoste sweater, I think it was worth it.

The holidays has been good so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment