Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ryan started the fire!

Oh my gosh..... the first time it legitly snows guess what happens, the fire alarm went off! D= I didn't even know that was the fire alarm until my roommate told me to get up, it was just a loud pitched sound. At least it wasn't just a student pulling on the alarm, when I left my room there was a lot of smoke, and I'm on the first floor.I feel a bit mean. So Shaun, Steph, Thomas and I thought Omar wasn't in res so we left as a group without him, but when we went back he told me he came back last night. Haha, first day back and he has to wake up for a fire alarm, that sucks.
So I grabbed my Ipod to listen to outside right before I left, Thomas on the other hand, brought his entire laptop and basically took his time packing -___-. It shows how well we were fire drill trained....My mom always ridiculed me for sleeping in shorts and it sure felt like she was right today. Going outside in shorts when its snowing is NOT fun but I can't be complaining too much because there were 2 girls in short shorts and they must have been freezing.Thank you Jenny for wishing for a snowstorm.

P.S. Happy Birthday Shaun, what a way to celebrate the day.

3 comments:

  1. Next time, bring a robe so you can offer it to the hotter girl. Gotta think ahead, son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I had a really thin jacket on but I doubt that would have made a difference for her. Actually, both of them were pretty good looking, I don't know which one I would help next time (hopefully there is no next time).

    ReplyDelete