Monday, December 7, 2009

Dan Henderson Signs With Strikeforce

All I have is just one question.... Why Dan why? 90% of the best fighters in the world are in the UFC so why would you sign with Strikeforce? I have nothing personal against Strikeforce and I'm not going to bash it (unlike Dana White) but how many exciting fights can you have with them? I can see you facing the light heavyweight champ Gegard Mousasi or the middle weight champ Jake Shields but thats about it. You left the UFC because you thought you weren't getting paid enough and probably because they gave the title shot to Vitor Belfort. You made $350,000 from UFC 100 alone, can Strikeforce really match that salary? With so many questions, the MMA world is waiting for answers.

2 comments:

  1. Hendo is washed up. I hope he takes some more guys like Mark Coleman with him. Fuck Hendo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha stop hating on Hendo just because of that one incident! He is one of the best at 185 pounds! I agree Coleman sucks though.

    ReplyDelete