Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Woody Squad

The Woody Squad. Tiger Wood's mistresses. 14 women. How ever you say it, it just doesn't sound commendable. I think I'll call them the Woody Squad. Its an elite but not really an exclusive club, if you know what I'm saying.
Some of the members of the elite group "The Woody Squad"

I'm glad I didn't post anything about Tiger a week ago because I probably would have said everyone makes a mistake, but wow... 14 (and counting) mistakes... The world's first sport made billionaire wishes hismoney could buy him some privacy, or at least use that money to shut the mouths of some of these women that seem to be coming out everyday. Even before you could say thirteen, the fourteenth mistress came out claiming she also had an affair with Tiger.You know you're in a bad situation if Dana White is on your side. Remember Dana also supported Michael Vick, the man who organized dog fighting. And now he is fully supporting Mr. Tiger Woods.
Douchebags must stick together!

But hey, if you ask me "is the media over playing the story?" Damn right they are, but thats what the media does and thats what Americans like. Hell, Americans would rather hear about another celebrity sandal than here about real news. Maybe all these women were paid by the Obama cabinet so the media wouldn't pay close attention to the 30,000 additional troops being sent oversees Obama signed off to (I'm kidding about the payment of course, I'm Canadian, I have to be an Obama fan).
Horrible timing for the magazine

Do you guys remember what happened around the world when Michael Jackson passed away? All I remember was turning to every channel and hearing about the death. No news, nothing more than where and when the funeral will take place, it was as if the rest of the world stopped because of a death of an icon. I don't mean to pick on MJ but I wanted to point out that all the media cares about is drama.I don't want to say I'm defending a guy who cheated because I know how Elin feels, but the guy was exposed for who he is. The public probably has the right to know Tiger Woods is a douchebag and its fine to talk about the douchebag story, heck even I'm bringing awarness to the story with this blog, but just don't over do it.

Warning: This video is extremely annoying and should not be viewed more than once but I felt such a douchebag move deserved such a douchebag video.

You know what I'm waiting for in this story? I'm waiting for a kid to come out and claim Tiger is his father, that would truly be epic and give me a laugh. Can you say a hat gwai will always be a hat gwai? (Even though hes only half)

2 comments:

  1. He's not half. He's full. Don't you remember when they drafted him in the racial draft?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete