Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Ultimate Fighter: Season 11

With the close of TUF season 10, the coaches of season were announced. I honestly didn't know who could step in as the coaches because its been 10 long seasons and good coaches are just running dry. They even had to use Rampage twice, a man who should never be a corner man for any fighter!As much as I rip on Dana for being an unethical person, hes a business man. Two former light heavyweight champions will compete as the new coaches! “The Huntington Beach Bad Boy” Tito Ortiz and Chuck “The Iceman” Liddell will coach once again making it their 2nd time coaching each. Liddell was the original coach when he faced Randy Couture and Ortiz coached season 3 against Ken Shamrock.As far as the Liddell vs Ortiz 3 goes, its probably the only fight Chuck could have came back in. In my eyes the man is already retired. He wants to end off his career with a win but Ortiz also needs a win, he hasn't won in over 3 years! Chuck has two wins over Ortiz and a third win would just make it ugly. I'm a fan of both fighters so I don't want to call the results and I can't wait to watch the new season in April.

I agree with you Dennis, I want to see an "I quit match" (WWE) where the person has to say they quit or else the match continues!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's Chuck vs Tito 4 now. Overkill! I hope this is a retirement match up. Loser is forced to retire! Then we'll see a good match.

    ReplyDelete