Friday, December 4, 2009

The Ultimate Fighter 10

The fight I want to see the most during the finale isn't even the main event with Hamill vs Jones or even the co-mainevent with Roy "Big Country" Nelson vs Brendan Schaub. I'm going to say Big Country wins it (sorry Dennis I know Brendans your boy).Let me just say I called Marcus "The Darkness" Jones being one of the last fighters standing at the beginning of the show and he was the last "soldier" for Rampage. I hope he rips Matt "The Rat" Mitrione's arms off! I'll respect the fact Mitrione can throw a punch but he punches like a sloth!
I'm a huge fan of Kimbo and I'm not going to lie and say I think hes a great MMA fighter but I can honestly say he has a chance against Houston Alexander. Houston has a couple of big quick knockouts against some of the bigget names in the UFC but other than that, he hasn't done much. If some one does not get knocked out in this fight I'm going to be extremely disappointed.
Over all it was a decent TUF season but why the heck did Rampage leave the UFC?! I've waited the entire season for those two to fight each other and it won't happen any time soon (if it will ever happen at all)! Look at how excited Joe Rogan looks. One thing I'll miss is all the jokes about Titties. And I'll end off by saying Rashad.... you're not funny so stop trying to make jokes on the show, no one is laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment