Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dexter

I remember when my cousin mentioned the show Dexter I was like "Isn't that a cartoon show?" Haha now that I'm done the entire show I can safely say they are nothing alike. Although both characters are some what bad guys....The show started a bit slow but the first season is definitely the best one. I didn't truly enjoying watching it until about episode 6 of that season because the episodes were about 50 minutes long. the 2nd and 3rd season weren't amazing but they were decent. The last season was well thought out and I liked how the entire show ended. I don't want to ruin the ending for any of you so I'll leave it at that.

I think one of the main reasons this show got such high ratings is because we all have a little bit of "Dexter" in us. Of course not to the extent of his killings, but we all have a 'dark side'.
Show Rating: Recommended if you enjoy mysteries and is not grossed out by bloody scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment