Monday, March 15, 2010

"Sleep"

Almost 5: 30 am and I am finally back from my business meeting where we took all night to finish the final report. Nothing feels better than to walk across campus at night while its raining (sarcasm). I saw people in the business building still working and they didn't look tired at all as if they do this all the time. Is that my life in the years to come? I hope not.

Fun night, but its not over, I have to fix up my resume and make a cover letter for a job interview X__X I'm so tired but I have to capitalize on this opportunity, I'll feel so bad if Terry got me an interview and I didn't do my best. I'm doubting myself because I heard the interviews are already starting and I'm JUST giving my resume now, sigh* Whether I get the Junior Accounting Analyst position or not I'm glad I got to fix up my resume. My sister and her friend completely demolished it which made me feel so bad but after looking at it now it looks ownage compared to before.

*I know this blog isn't really a formal one where I talk about more interesting stuff and add pictures but cut me some slack >< I'm running on little to no sleep and its 5:30am + I have a class at 9:30am + another meeting tonight from 9pm-12am + a midterm Wednesday + a midterm Thursday + the presentation to the 30 page report we finished today is on Thursday. I can't wait until this week is over!!! Then at least I will get a small break until finals. Too bad St Pattys day is this week, I wish it was the next week! OKAY back to work.*

I think I'll sleep after my business class ends at 2:30pm. Let me put my Monster in the fridge so I can drink it during my classes.

Song of the Day: "Sleep" - One Republic
Woah weird, I just turned on my Ipod because I was tired of working and the 1st song when I shuffled it was "Sleep" Weird!

P.s. Thank you Jeffrey for bringing back some stuff for me from home! I can always count on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment