Friday, March 12, 2010

Well that was embarrassing

Last night I stayed up late studying for psychology so I was planning to skip my Friday classes but a part of me felt bad for always skipping them so I set my alarm for the morning. Somehow I woke up for math but I was so tired I fell asleep during the lecture which isn't too embarrassing, who hasn't slept during a lecture before? What was embarrassing was when I woke up I was in the next class. My math lecture was over and apparently I was in the anthropology class which is in the same lecture hall. That was embarrassing...

I just found out from Xin today the house we got for next year isn't going to happen because one person didn't pay the full amount so the owner found another group of people. I'm not mad or anything even if I liked the house a lot, it wasn't even his fault. This means back to finding a house before the end of the term.

Its going to be another long day with the meeting with my new venture team. We need to get the report done by today so we can start preparing for our presentation!

2 comments:

  1. no new place?.... That's bullshit man

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll find another place, I think I'm going to check out a house Monday to see if it looks good.

    ReplyDelete