Monday, March 22, 2010

Dropkick their lights out

Wow I just found out my house back in Markham got broken into today. You know its bad economic times when there are robberies in Markham, that kind of stuff is usually left in scarborough. My mom came home today and found the door pried open. I guess the bright side is nothing seems to have been stolen. My neighbor went outside as they broke in and I guess they got scared and left before they had any time to take anything. (Go neighbors!) There are two ways I can look at this.

1) Its horrible that my house got broken into, or
2) My family is very fortunate nothing seems to have been taken, but more importantly no one was home at the time

I'd much rather think of this with the latter thought because my grandma is coming back home this weekend from HK. If this happened next week she would have been home and I don't even want to think what would have happened if she was home. Like, she would have probably dropkicked those darn suckers and put their lights out.Here are the descriptions of the 2 robbers given by my neighbor: "A tall black male and another man who can only be described as Iraqi"

5 comments:

  1. oh shiettt that's hectic O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. and very scary ..
    i hope that doesn't happen in Hamilton next year :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'save a seat for me'ahaMarch 23, 2010 at 12:32 AM

    sucks man,
    but glad to know all your stuff is still there and the family is safe

    it's during times like these that we need tae yang to ko some bad people

    ReplyDelete
  4. why do all markham ppl think scarboroughs dangerous?

    ReplyDelete