Saturday, March 6, 2010

"Handlebars" - Flobots

"I can take apart [my own laptop]
And I can almost put it back together"
My laptop

I just spent about the past 3 hours fixing my laptop fan. Why must hp laptops be so annoying to take apart?? The fan was the LAST part of the laptop, like come on! I had to take it apart, put it back together, then the monitor didn't turn on so I had to take it apart again to find the problem X__X After hours of work I'm finally done and I can finally get back to my business work.

WEC 47: Wow, did anyone expect Miguel Torres to lose in such a decisive manner?! And the Brian Bowles stoppage was lame. I love WEC, the fights are usually more exciting with the fighters so quick and light, and of course because most of them are free!

Ps. I love my new gift!!! But my fingers hurt so bad >< Play through the pain!
I haven't had time to go to the gym recently with all the business new venture stuff coming up but after going on fb and seeing random things I remember why I train in the first place. The more motivation the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment