Friday, March 5, 2010

"OMG"

I went to a play yesterday called "OMG" with Justin and Eddy for our anthro class. I thought it would be so boring but it was surprisingly funny. I wish I could have taken pictures or some videos but of course they don't allow them during a live play. I laughed so hard at some parts of it, even if I spent 2 hours away from studying, it was worth it.
Picture of my res when there was still snow

After the play it was down to hardcore studying! I read all of Alastair's notes because my prof's notes were pretty crap. I probably studied until 3am before I stopped and watched one episode of 'How I met your mother'. It was 5:30am before I finished the practice midterm and thats when I decided to sleep. Well.... AFTER one more episode of HIMYM haha. So I slept at 6am. Do you guys know what the truly sad thing is? I woke up before my roommate >_> That guy sleeps for 12 hours, its so crazy.

1 comment:

  1. I sleep for 12 hours on weekends.... haha whats wrong with that ><

    ReplyDelete