Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Goodbye snow

It officially feels like spring weather because it was the first time I walked outside with a T-shirt. With all this hot weather, all the snow melted and the shortcut pathway I take to school is pure mud now X__X

Probably nothing too new going to happen in my life for the next 2 weeks because I'm in the life of a Laurier BBA student so I got a lot of work now. I'm going to sometimes put random additional thoughts at the end of my posts called "Lesson to be learned" where I will talk about something I learned recently and "Song of the day" where I just name a song I listened to on my Ipod today (I'll try to avoid mainstream music).

Lesson to be learned:
Don't use a metaphor to describe a girl, especially something as unpleasant as a snake.

Song of the day: 'Up Up & Away' - KiD CuDi

1:30am: Kobe being Kobe, can't do anything when you face a guy that clutch

P.s. I hate the letters G and F >___> (I think only 2 people would understand this joke har har)

8 comments:

  1. Not hating on the post, your posts are fine. The whole point of having a blog is to express your opinions but there is a fine line between stating your opinions and calling a girl a snake

    ReplyDelete
  2. itsss frooom macbethhhhh! holy! I FELT KINDA SMART USING IT OKAY. Shiet :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. So just because its from Macbeth does that mean technically you didn't say it and that we should be criticizing Shakespeare? Its all about context. You're obviously stating you met someone recently and things didn't work out too well but why take the extra step on name calling?

    ReplyDelete
  4. dooooo you know what i was talking about. its like people in general. Its not about them being "evil" or whatever but more in the context. you cant judge a book by its cover. Im talking abouttt my friend that just broke down but she seemed fine. Like sometimes things arent as simple as they seem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a bit confused. I said its all about context when Shakespeare said it, then you say "in the context" which makes absolutely no sense. You can't judge a book by its cover? I thought I made it clear I wasn't judging your blogs, it was just that one part I disagreed about. I respect your opinions and I hope other people respect mine.

    ReplyDelete