Friday, March 19, 2010

Don't get my shoes dirty

Its funny how Laurier can completely change within a day or two. On Wednesday literally where ever you walked everyone was wearing green. And I don't mean just a green shirt, a lot of people were wearing green shirts, hats, pants, and some people even had green shoes. I was walking to my business class at 1pm and people were already drinking, I personally don't like drinking that early but these people are hardcore.The next day you can see green clothing everywhere. With broken bottles on the ground and even a random chair on the street.Today (March 19th) was open house day where all these high school kids with their families were walking around campus. They reminded me how I felt last year without knowing where to go for my post secondary education. If I had to describe Wilfrid Laurier in one word is would be 'community' because when there is an event at the school everybody makes sure the campus is looks completely clean.
People playing on Alumni Field

P.s. I walked out my room and I saw Stevie's shoe was on top of my shoes.I don't like it when my shoes get dirty...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^i posted a comment and i realized i was on eva's computer LOLL
    i said "owned"

    ReplyDelete