Sunday, March 7, 2010

Food, food, and more food

This was the 1st time I went back home on a Friday, I usually just skip my 2 Friday classes but this time I had the econ midterm. Now I see why I always go home Thursday nights, it feels like the weekend is much longer.

Too bad I couldn't see my friends this time around, I'm not sure when the next time I'll be back in Markham but I'll have to assume it will be at least a month.

I guess the good thing about going back home is knowing you will bring plenty of food back to school, oh and when I say plenty I mean it.
Yes, I get to eat crabs at Laurier *brap brap*
I guess the one thing I could have had less are grapes.... sometimes there's something called too many grapes >_>
The strawberries are good because I love strawberries
Of course, I wouldn't forget about the junk food.
I will probably share these with my roommates, too many X__X
But these are all mine because I love pocky, haha kidding, I'll share these too
Btw, I also had sushi but I ate it before I could take a picture haha. And this is really random but my dad was driving me back today and I was listening to my music in the car and my dad says "Is this John Lennon and Paul McCartney?"(For all you youngsters Lennon and McCartney are 2 members from the Beatles) I'm like "whattt how do you know them?" So apparently he was a big fan of the Beatles back in the day which is a pretty cool fact to discover.

6 comments:

  1. You can never have to many grapes hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. who doesnt love Pocky !!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTF? Your dad listens to The Beatles? Him and I have some catching up to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you can go back to res and say you brought crabs from home ;)

    ReplyDelete