Thursday, March 11, 2010

"Wedding Dress" - J.Reyez & Tommy C

The last time I saw Dennis (Truong) he was saying how he was leaving to record a remix with J.Reyez with the song "Wedding Dress" and I honestly thought he was joking. I didn't know he knew who Taeyang was so of course I laughed but he wasn't joking! I do think the original is better but non the less its an awesome remix. Here is J.Reyez' new remix with Tommy C.

I said the original song was better but after listening to this song a few times I have to say this is the best remix I've heard and I like the rap J.Reyez puts in during verse 3. Great lyrics.

So Jenny, Allan, (Sorry if I left out your name but these are two of the biggest Taeyang fans I know) and other Taeyang/J.Reyez fans what do you guys think about this remix?

P.s. Most jokes thing was right as I was about to tell Jenny about the song she sent me the link to the video like a second before I was going to send my msg X___X Well played Jenny, I'll beat you next time.

5 comments:

  1. that was goodd! & i looked @ youtube and learned the first couple parts of the dance LOLLL. :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After that song, try learning the choreography for "Where you at" I think thats a cool dance

    ReplyDelete