Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bon Voyage Bosh?

Not saying he will end up on the Lakers but will we see him on another team next year? I hope not!

In the beginning of the season Raptors fans were hopeful. I was hopeful. And now we are let down by another fallout. Remember the month of February? We were talking about going for a run to get 4th place in the East! I was talking about being 10 games over .500! But some how we went on a 9-19 run after the All-Star break. Horrible.

Sigh, who do we blame?
-We can say it was Turkoglu's half shitty season.
-Carmelo Anthony's buzzer beater.
-Chris Bosh's missed lay up against Golden State.
-Larry Brown for not playing Jackson and Wallace their full minutes.

The list goes on. Point is we aren't in the playoffs. We probably would have got swept by the Cavs but I would still paid to watch Lebron serve up the Raps.
Put me in coach, I'll get the Raptors into the playoffs

Big talk now is will Bosh return next year? Sonny Weems thinks so but I have my doubts. Not because I don't think Bosh is a team player but because I think he wants to be on a competitive team that can bring him to the finals and unfortunately the Raptors isn't the best option for that.

Something in my head is telling me the NBA set it up so the Raps don't make it in the 8th seed. Think about it.
-It seemed as if just as the season was coming to an end, a player would get injured every game (Antawn Jamison breaking Chris Bosh's nose).
-Lebron played the Raptors but decided to rest on the Chicago game.
-And Boston... oh Boston, the amount of hatred I have for you is limitless. Pierce, you suck. Garrnett, "Anythings possi...*SLAP TO THE FACE*" - 2008 finals (If you don't understand this joke don't consider yourself a basketball fan) And of course Rashad Wallace, he wanted Chicago to win so bad he decided to score on his own bucket. I HATE YOU BOSTON!

1 comment:

  1. I think Bosh will return, he loves Toronto.

    ReplyDelete