Friday, April 23, 2010

Farwell first year

Well, I've seen everyone put it on facebook on how they are done exams for the past week and I was extremely jealous. But at least I get to say it now brap brap. The things I'll miss the most are the close friends I've made this year. I'm the type of person who likes to be known to many but friends to few. Probably because I forget someone's name like 5 minutes after I meet them. I probably don't remember the names of half (if not more) the people I've met this year but the good thing is I remember their faces so maybe I'll get lucky and guess their names next year when I see them again.

It was only Shaun and I at my res for the past 2 days and Shaun left earlier than me today so I was the last one out. What did that mean? It meant I had to play the nice guy and clean up the apartment before I left T_T. Oh well, some one had to do it.It took me about 5 trips outside to get rid of all of this!

The only thing I didn't clean up was Stevie's mess. About a week ago he put a glass bottle in the freezer which cracked (dumbass) so I told him to clean it up. I thought he did until I opened the drawer.Wow, how inconsiderate can someone be??

Ps. I will miss Omar and Shaun, no homo. I will not miss Stevie, he is homo.

No comments:

Post a Comment