Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pre-UWAC

I just got in Waterloo today and I'm sitting in the room where all the UWAC people are preparing for the conference tomorrow. I like seeing people SOO stressed while I'm just watching UFC - TUF on my laptop. Jenny and Jeffrey on behalf of my family I would like to say I'm sorry for allowing my sister to yell so much O__O. Does she always yell like this? My childhood memories are coming back to when she used to yell at me every day. They probably only have 10 hours of sleep in the past 4 days, I feel a bit bad. One girl is sleeping on the table... How hard is my sister pushing them??

Something I'm really excited about is the poker social tomorrow at UWAC. Brap brap, time to win me some dollar dollar bills y'all! (The Sweetest Girl - Akon lyrics)

Lesson learned: Girls take 10x as long in the washroom than the time you expect. I've been waiting for the washroom to be free to use since 1am and its currently 2:12am. I thought my sister's friend (a female) would only take 10 minutes to do her hair but its been over an hour! I want to brush my teeth then sleep!! I have to wake up at 6am tomorrow, let me use the washroom please!

2:25am - Woohoo I finally got to use the washroom. Bad thing about sleeping in a house full girls = they take forever to fix their hair.

1 comment:

  1. LMAOOOO!!!!!!!!! your sister yells, but it whips us in shape .. HAHAA so it's all good =PPP

    ReplyDelete