Sunday, April 4, 2010

iPad Jailbroken

Congratulations Steve Jobs, your iPad has officially been jailbroken within 24-hours. The iPad has been jailbroken and can currently run an SSH server. The 3.2 firmware still has a number of security holes which allowed the iPhone Dev-Team to break it using the iPhone 3.1.3 hack.

I don't intend to buy the iPad just because my current lifestyle doesn't require an iPhone on steroids, but if I did want one I still wouldn't purchase it now. The current owners are pretty much beta testing it for the world, and on top of that, it doesn't even have 3G capabilities yet! Talk about a lack of technology in a revolutionary device! What I would like to see the next generation have is a webcam on the top of its screen so people can Skype with it. I see that being much more useful in the modern life (and plus everything is better with a camera attached to it).

P.s. Jaime, you're the only person I know who would even consider purchasing the iPad now. I hope you get it so I can come over to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment